Home Forums Workers With Disabilities experience of disabilities people Reply To: experience of disabilities people

rita costa
Participant

Hello. My name is Rita Costa. I’m from Portugal. I have been working with people with disabilities from last 25 years in therapeutic programs in a non-profit organization. Three years ago, we started a training program for teens and young adults with disabilities to enrol them in a job. Now I´m building a program for accessible tourism in Azores (group of islands in the middle of the Atlantic) that belongs to Portugal.
I would like to know what certifications exist in terms of accessible tourism and how to apply for those as a tourism industry? (to have a stamp for accessible tourism-like the stamp everybody has for clean and safe for COVID.
Which institutions gives those certifications? How can anybody apply for those?
How much does it cost?
Thanks Rita

Login
Forgot Password
Enter your email address or username and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.
Skip to content

On this website we use first or third-party tools that store small files cookie on your device.
Only technical cookies are active, which are used to allow the site to function correctly.