Home Forums Workers With Disabilities experience of disabilities people Reply To: experience of disabilities people

rita costa
Participant

Dear Nina Mujagic

Thank you very much for your answer. I do not run any turistic facilty. I work currently in a non-profit association (AAMA-https://aama.org.pt/) that organizes adapted sports programs for people with disabilities. I am interested in this “disabled friendly”, because I am starting a part-time project in Azores (group of islands in the middle of the Atlantic belongs to Portugal), where I will try to improve in many ways accessible tourism for people with disabilities. I will give a presentation to people in Azores that run tourist business, so i would like, if possible, as much information as possible in this certificate. I would like to have your e-mail, if possible, so I could exchange information with you. my e-mail is ritacosta.aamaazores@gmail.com.

I do not know if this forum will end in 28th February.

I am very concern because i did the quizzes and I need the certification of this course and no one replies to the messages i send in the forum.

Do you know who is in charge of the certificate for this course? Is there any e-mail address?

I also send a message in the contact and had no reply at all.

Login
Forgot Password
Enter your email address or username and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.
Skip to content

On this website we use first or third-party tools that store small files cookie on your device.
Only technical cookies are active, which are used to allow the site to function correctly.